Description: A montage pushing sound quality and an obscure set of studio headphones that embody good sound. Masks are used to fade and blend images.
- Pull images from Google and place on a black background. Ensure at least 1080*1920 resolution.
- Arrange with overlapping edges, and use a black mask over each layer to allow ‘painting in’ one at a time.
- Where there are edges, leave things more transparent.
- Make areas that are focal points fully opaque to catch attention, as seen with the sound board and headphone emblem.
- Text was aligned with the soundboard and skewed using the transform tool to make it appear more 3 dimensional.
- The color level tool was applied to a layer placed over the top of the sound decal on the bottom left to make it green rather than yellow.
- A narrower font was used, matching that used by AKG to have the viewer associate it with the companies branding.
Message: Good sound is not an opinion… The AKG Q701 embodies good sound, period.
Audience: Audiophiles, as well as those who are into sound technology, mixing, engineering, etc.
Colorized/Filter applied and where: Masks were applied to all images, as well as behind the white text to add black for contrast. The yellow decal on the bottom right was converted to green using a colorizing layer.
Color scheme : Monochromatic
Color name: Lime
Top thing learned: How to use a mask to make non-destructive and gradual edits to the edge transparency of multiple overlapping images.
Quote Font Name & Category: Minion Pro Bold, Sans Serif
Font #2 Name & Category: Microgamma Narrow, Sans Serif
Thumbnails of Images used: