Project Corrections / Time Spent: I spent about an hour checking through my blog posts to make them appear the same, and to double check for any spelling errors that I’ve noticed throughout the semester. Formatting has been slightly improved, and overall the posts are more unified. This was to help things look more professional, as even things as simple as a spelling error take away credibility.

Corrections:
-Spelling Errors
-Formatting
-Style differences between posts.

Message:
Showcase my design skills, with an emphasis on my interests: audio and computers.

Audience:
Potential employers, and myself to see how I am improving.

Top Thing Learned:
Master pages work wonderfully to make a consistent design.

Future application of Visual Media:
At my former job, I was in charge of conducting a time and motion study, and then presenting my findings to management. After this was done, I was asked to re-write training materials, and I did so. Instead of making a text heavy booklet, I made tutorials with plenty of screen shots to make things more visual. Looking back, I’d like to do that over again, because now I could not only make them more useful and efficient, but more visually pleasing and professional looking.

Color scheme and color names:
Monochromatic, blue

Title Font Name & Category:
Microgramma Bold

Copy Font Name & Category:
Microgramma Regular

Thumbnails of Images used:

BlackMarble WhiteMarble

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s